Sales Operations & Enablement
- Consolidating ‘sales tools’.
- Understanding current sales function capability post M&A.
- Non sales-focused HR-led L&D function.
- Marketing not aligned to sales function.
- Sales tools not being used eg. CRM
- Operationalization of sales improvement programs across multiple geographies with limited resource. Global resource planning and coverage modelling.
- Understand current state of salesforce competency. Provide benchmark for sales excellence. Drive sales efficiency, drive sales effectiveness, drive sales productivity.
- Improve resource allocation and planning to deliver improved results. Faster time to proficiency with new offerings, programs, and pricing.
How does Kompetently® help?
- Out of the box competency models for key roles in sales and sales management with target levels based on best practice.
- Kompetently® will allow you to edit your competency models to reflect the specifics of your world.
- Utilise existing sales training to fill identified gaps.
- Access the Strategy to Revenue learning library to address identified skill deficiencies in your sales force.
- Access Strategy to Revenue consultants, if required, to help develop a buyer-centric sales organisation.
Book a Kompetently® Demo
In this changing environment, you need to ensure your team has the right skills to deliver results. To help your team develop the required skills, The Kompetently® platform provides unprecedented insight into the health of your team’s capabilities.
Find out how Kompetently® can help you, by booking a demo with us today.